Sad Essay Topics About Life: Top 20 Fresh Examples
There are some times when in life things do not go the way we want. We have no choice but to accept them as they are, or deal with them. At some time, you may be required to write an essay on the sad days or moments in life. It could be something real or imagined. In these essays, you should ensure that you being the emotions in to life.
The following are top 20 fresh examples of sad essays to pics about life. Note that these are just examples so you can develop other titles based on your situation.
- The day I lost my parent; the day I became an orphan.
- The day I was involved in an accident.
- The day I experienced terror.
- The moment I found my boyfriend was cheating on me.
- The day I was diagnosed with cancer.
- My 9/11 experience – how the events unfolded.
- The day I will never forget: I was conned $100 online.
- The day I lost my job.
- The day I discovered her infidelity.
- My life’s lowest moments.
- The day I delivered speech while angry – I always regret!
- The sad reality of life – you will never be at peace, whether rich or poor.
- A prank gone wrong – how I teased my mum leading to her admission at hospital.
- My encounter with robbers during foreign trip.
- Shattered dreams; how I lost a golden chance of joining the Ivy League.
- Deal gone wrong – how I caused my business to incur losses.
- My story of losing a parent to cancer.
- My parent’s divorce – how it happened, and how it affected me.
- The day that marked my lowest moment at college.
- The day I lost a friend through tragic road accident.
From these titles, the reader already expects that the events to follow thereafter are sorrowful. Professional essays are written in a way that they bring out the real emotions and situation of affairs.
You can hire someone to develop the topics for you, or you can develop them then hire someone to develop the content for you. If you need any form of assistance in writing your essay you can try this site. Ensure that you review the profiles of individual writers and check that they have experience in writing essays. Also ensure that you ask for samples of past works.
The 45 Greatest Teen Titles You Have Never Heard of From the Era When They All Mentioned “I,” “Me,” “You” or Some Other Key Person That Are Not ‘Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret’
by Lizzie Skurnick
45. Where Has Deedie Wooster Been All These Years?
44. Trying Hard to Hear You
43. To All My Fans, With Love, From Sylvie
42. The War Between The Pitiful Teachers and the Splendid Kids
41. The Son of Someone Famous
40. The Late Great Me
39. The Kidnapping of Courtney Van Allen and What’s-Her-Name
38. The Dreadful Future of Blossom Culp
37. The Best Little Girl in the World
36. Stranger With My Face
35. Starring Sally J. Freeman, As Herself
34. Soup and Me
32. Pardon Me, You’re Stepping on My Eyeball
31. Ned Kelly and the Kingdom of Bees
30. My Life as a Body
29. Mom, The Wolf Man and Me
28. Me Me Me Me Me Me
27. Me and Fat Glenda
26. Ludell’s New York Time
24. Jacob Have I Loved
23. It’s Okay if You Don’t Love Me
22. Invisible Lissa
21. In Summertime, It’s Tuffy
20. I’ll Love You When You’re More Like Me
19. If I Love You, Am I Trapped Forever?
18. I Never Loved Your Mind
17. I Am The Cheese
16. Good Night, Willie Lee, I’ll See You in the Morning
15. Give Me One Good Reason
14. Ghosts I Have Been
13. From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
12. Don’t You Dare Read This, Mrs. Dunphy
11. Don’t Hurt Laurie!
10. Dinky Hocker Shoots Smack
9. Diary of a Frantic Kid Sister
8. Dear Lovey Hart, I Am Desperate
7. Dear Lola, Or How to Build Your Own Family
6. Confessions of a Teenage Baboon
5. Call Me Heller, That’s My Name
4. Are You in the House Alone?
3. Anna to the Infinite Power
2. And You Give Me a Pain, Elaine
1. And This is Laura
Lizzie Skurnick is the author of Shelf Discovery, a memoir of teen reading. She lives in Jersey City.